Here's some cool books I've found to be of immense value lately (or yet again). They are especially of value to yogis, yoginis, sadhaka, therapists, and healers of all types:
War and the Soul Edward Tick
Buddha's Brain Rick Hanson
Job's Body Deane Juhan
Healing Trauma: Releasing the Tiger Peter A. Levine
The Yoga Tradition Georg Feuerstein
Beyond the New Morality: Responsibilities of Freedom Germain Grisez
Light on Life B.K.S. Iyengar
...I'll add more current and past favorites later. Please add your own to the comments, and we can begin a great list of enlightening, enlightened, educational, and inspirational reading. Happy Reading!
AUM, Shanti, Shanti, Shantihiii
War and the Soul Edward Tick
Buddha's Brain Rick Hanson
Job's Body Deane Juhan
Healing Trauma: Releasing the Tiger Peter A. Levine
The Yoga Tradition Georg Feuerstein
Beyond the New Morality: Responsibilities of Freedom Germain Grisez
Light on Life B.K.S. Iyengar
...I'll add more current and past favorites later. Please add your own to the comments, and we can begin a great list of enlightening, enlightened, educational, and inspirational reading. Happy Reading!
AUM, Shanti, Shanti, Shantihiii
No comments:
Post a Comment