I am a child of Divine Light
I am created by Divine Light
I am composed of Divine Light
I am surrounded by Divine Light
I am sustained by Divine Light
I am protected by Divine Light
I am growing ever closer to Divine Light
AUM, Shanti, Shanti, Shantihiii
Note: not sure if this is a traditional invocation or one I adopted from Kundalini for the West, by Swami Sivananda Radha (in which case it is paraphrased). In either case, it is a virtual trusim.
I am created by Divine Light
I am composed of Divine Light
I am surrounded by Divine Light
I am sustained by Divine Light
I am protected by Divine Light
I am growing ever closer to Divine Light
AUM, Shanti, Shanti, Shantihiii
Note: not sure if this is a traditional invocation or one I adopted from Kundalini for the West, by Swami Sivananda Radha (in which case it is paraphrased). In either case, it is a virtual trusim.
No comments:
Post a Comment